We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Project Architect to join our studio. If you are a versatile all- rounder with exceptional design skills, Revit expertise and solid, practical delivery experience, read on for more information and how to apply.
SRP are a boutique, mixed use architectural practice recognised for bringing good design to everyday spaces and for our creative, practical and no-nonsense approach.
We are creative, pragmatic and straightforward.
We are a friendly team and we support each other.
We believe in a good work-life balance.
Fair salaries based on skills and experience. The opportunity to learn and develop your skills across different work stages on projects in the UK and internationally in a friendly and supportive team environment. All staff are also expected to take an active part in the running and development of the practice. Other benefits include chocolate biscuits, pension, life and income protection cover and the option of private health insurance.
The successful candidate will:
- understand how a building goes together
- be able to demonstrate:
- excellent design ability
- good technical & practical problem solving skills
- experience of running live projects & coordinating the work of different disciplines
- a comprehensive understanding of UK building regulations & compliance issues
- have experience across all RIBA stages – residential & commercial sectors would be an advantage
- be proficient in AutoCAD, REVIT – experience in BIM 360 & Navisworks would also be an advantage
- 3D modelling experience (SketchUp)
- be able to visualise, illustrate & present ideas clearly
- thrive in a friendly & supportive team environment
- be willing to learn & take on responsibility
- be attentive, organised, & pro-active with careful attention to detail
All applicants must meet the following requirements:
- hold a recognised Part III or equivalent degree qualification
- have a minimum of 3 years relevant post Part III experience in architectural practice in the UK
- fluent in spoken & written English
- currently resident in the UK with the right to live and work here.
If you feel you meet the criteria please apply as follows:
- Your application should include:
- a brief explanation of why you are the ideal candidate – submitting a short video would be an advantage
- your CV
- a brief PDF portfolio illustrating your best design and technical work
- Email your application directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Quote the reference WEB Proj Arch 9/20 / in the subject line of the email.
The closing date for applications will be 30th September 2020
No calls or agencies please