Are you a creative, motivated, pragmatic and straightforward team player?
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Project Architect to join our growing team. This is an opportunity for an active team player to step up to the next level and contribute to the development of the practice as well as taking responsibility for running projects.
If you are a versatile all-rounder with exceptional design skills, hands on Revit expertise and solid, practical delivery experience this role might be for you.
- Run projects confidently across different stages and sectors, managing the team, client & consultant team
- Work with the team to help coordinate resources, project finances and programme
- Support other team members with advice and practical help as needed
- Contribute to the marketing, development and growth of the practice.
- ARB registered Architect
- 5 years post Part III job running experience in the UK
- Experience across all RIBA stages
- Experience in a variety of sectors (preferably including residential and commercial)
- Hands on proficiency in Revit
- Fluent spoken & written English
- Based in the UK with the right to live and work here
SRP are a mixed use architectural practice recognised for bringing good design to everyday spaces and recognised for our creative, practical and no-nonsense approach.
We are creative, pragmatic and straightforward.
We are a friendly team and we support each other.
We believe in a good work-life balance.
We offer you the opportunity to develop your skills across different sectors and work stages and progress your career in a friendly and supportive team environment. All staff play an active role in the running and development of the practice and receive a well-rounded package of benefits.
If you like the sound of this please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how to apply and confirming you meet all the essential criteria listed above. Please quote the reference WEB 3/21.