We are looking for enthusiastic and practical Part II assistant architects to join our friendly team in Shoreditch immediately. If you like solving problems, pay attention to detail and have a strong aptitude for design and technical aspects of architecture, read on for more information about the role and how to apply.
SRP are a mixed use architectural practice recognised for bringing good design to everyday spaces and for our creative, practical and no-nonsense approach.
We are creative, pragmatic and straightforward
We are a friendly team and we support each other
We believe in a good work-life balance.
The ideal candidate will:
• thrive in a friendly team environment
• be willing to learn and take on responsibility
• be a practical problem solver
• have strong design skills
• be able to visualise, illustrate and present ideas clearly
• pay attention to detail
• have 1+ years industry experience beyond Part II
• be able to use REVIT / or be willing to learn
• have experience using Adobe Suite and 3D rendering software e.g. Sketchup, Enscape, 3D Max
All applicants must meet the following requirements:
• a recognised Part II or equivalent degree qualification
• relevant experience in architectural practice in the UK
• be able to illustrate design and practical experience with a well presented, concise portfolio
• be attentive, organised and pro-active
• proficient in AutoCad
• fluent in spoken & written English
• be currently resident in the UK with the right to live and work here.
• fair salaries based on skills and experience
• the opportunity to learn and develop your skills across different work stages in a friendly and supportive team environment
• other benefits include a good work/life balance, 20 days holiday + a week off at Christmas, pension, life and income protection insurance and chocolate biscuits.
If you meet the criteria above please apply directly to email@example.com with the following:
• a short email or a 2 minute (max) video explaining why you think you are the ideal candidate
• your CV
• a brief PDF portfolio illustrating your best design and technical work
• quote the reference Web Part 2 7/21 in the subject line of the email.
No deadline but please apply ASAP if you are interested in the opportunity.
No calls or agencies please