Do you like working in a team to make things happen? We are a friendly team of Architects based in Shoreditch looking for a proactive Assistant Office Manager to help keep things running smoothly. We need someone who understands the value of a support team, and who is adaptable and keen to learn. This is a great opportunity for the right person to grow in their role and take on more responsibility.
- Permanent role
- Full/part time (minimum 32 hours p/week)
- Office based London E1 / some scope for flexibility
See instructions on how to apply below.
SRP is recognised for bringing good design to everyday spaces and for our practical and no-nonsense approach.
- The opportunity to learn and develop within a friendly and supportive team
- Other benefits include a good work/life balance, 20 days holiday + bank holidays + Christmas shutdown, profit share scheme, pension, life and income protection insurance and plenty of chocolate biscuits.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Proactive, positive, energetic and keen to learn
- Friendly, personable and an open, straightforward communicator
- Able to manage work independently and take the initiative
- Organised, good attention to detail and managing competing priorities efficiently
- A collaborative, team player, good at developing and maintaining relationships
- Professional and committed to maintaining consistently high standards
- Flexible and adaptable (both with people and tasks)
- Imaginative with an interest in architecture and design
Skills & experience (Essential):
Experience in an administrative role
- Ability to organise and present information clearly (written and numerical)
- Ability to write clearly, creatively and for different audiences
- Excellent communication skills
Aptitude and enthusiasm for IT and well as a willingness to learn
- Excellent MS office skills especially Word, Excel, Outlook, (InDesign a plus)
- Some experience of Customer/Project Database/CRM or PIM system
- Willing to move PCs around and climb under desks!
Must be eligible to live and work in the UK, based mainly at our Shoreditch office
Skills & Experience (an advantage):
Experience and understanding of basic financial procedures (e.g. petty cash, ordering supplies, purchase orders)
Marketing / business development experience
- Researching leads
- Developing marketing materials and/or social media content
The role: The basics of role are described below but there is scope to develop it further. Training and support provided where needed.
- Formatting and proofing documents
- Updating and organising office information
- Update Project Information Management System with new jobs and contacts
- Support with attaining ISO 9001 and maintaining Quality Assurance standards
- HR Administration: Recruitment, maintaining staff records
- Financial administration e.g. dealing with incoming/outgoing invoices etc
- General office management e.g. ordering supplies and organising social events
- PA support to the Directors e.g. arranging meetings / diary / booking travel etc
Marketing & Business Development
- Help produce marketing content and materials for specific audiences
- Assist with Website & social media content
- Research potential leads & contacts
- Manage mailings
- Monitor & evaluate marketing activity
- Day to day support with office IT equipment e.g. Basic set up, troubleshooting
- Help coordinate with IT support company
How to apply:
Submit your CV with a covering letter or short video explaining why you believe you are the right person for the role.
Apply directly to email@example.com quoting SRP Office 22 in the subject line of your email.