We are looking for a motivated and ambitious Part II assistant architect to join our friendly team in Shoreditch immediately. If you are a practical problem solver, pay attention to detail and have a strong aptitude for design and technical aspects of architecture, read on for more information about the role and how to apply.
SRP are a boutique, mixed use architectural practice recognised for bringing good design to everyday spaces and for our creative, practical and no-nonsense approach.
We are creative, pragmatic and straightforward
We are a friendly team and we support each other
We believe in a good work-life balance
The ideal candidate will:
- thrive in a friendly team environment
- be willing to learn and take on responsibility
- have strong design skills
- be able to visualise, illustrate and present ideas clearly
- be a practical problem solver
- pay attention to detail
- have 1+ years industry experience beyond Part II
- have experience using Adobe Suite and 3D rendering software e.g. Sketchup, Enscape, 3D Max
All applicants must meet the following requirements:
- a recognised Part II or equivalent degree qualification
- relevant experience in architectural practice in the UK
- a well presented, concise portfolio illustrating your best design and practical experience
- be attentive, organised and pro-active
- proficient in AutoCad and REVIT
- fluent spoken & written English
- currently resident in the UK with the right to live and work here
Fair salaries based on skills and experience. The opportunity to learn and develop your skills across different work stages on projects in the UK and internationally in a friendly and supportive team environment. Other benefits include chocolate biscuits, pension, life and income protection cover and the option of private health insurance.
If you feel you meet the criteria above please apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- a short email or a 2 minute (max) video explaining why you think you are the ideal candidate
- your CV
- a brief PDF portfolio illustrating your best design and technical work
- quote the reference WEB Part 2 1/21 in the subject line of the email.
No calls or agencies please